On another note. Gaining weight finally made it's rational at the DR's office yesterday. Not only am I now lactose intolerant but I am gluten intolerant as well. Just call me high maintenance hahaha I wondered why I gained a lot of weight this year and why certain meals make me sick and hurt. I stopped eating dairy and beans and some other foods and that helped a little. But two days I have limited my wheat intake and tonight I had Pizza slice at my dads and holy pain. Gahhhhh!! I don't need to be a special diet girl. Guess this is my answer to my weight and diet issue. Meh. What can you do. Well besides the obvious and not eat gluten. On a good note my vit D level is almost back to normal and so is my ferritin! I am happy bout that. Ok enough rambling for a night. Don't even ask about the flavored boy of the week. The spot is temporarily closed due to lack of interest and patience on my part hahahaha (:
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Wow!
It's almost the 4th. One of my favorite holidays because of all it stands for. I wouldn't be able to live and be free if it weren't for the brave and the determined!! What a country. Even though it's falling apart I am still grateful to be an 'Merican. (: thinking happy thoughts. Dating a ton. Loving life. Missing my family a little I went to my dad's tonight and had some photoshoot sparkler fun. What a great way to spend the evening. Two of my favorite things: sassy girls and colored light!! I need to post a few pics from tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?