Sunday, July 13, 2014

What life has to offer. love.

A poem. 
Life offers much and much am I given. 
I run and I chase and I seek. I am driven. 
My hope and my dreams and my fate are my power. 
I soak up each opportunity each day. Each hour. 
Today, I am grateful for the gifts in my life. 
To love. To be. To breathe. To try. 
I'm strong, honest, faithful, and free. 
Just live my life the way I want it to be. 
Hearts may break and moods may fall. 
To love hurts more than to never love... At all. 
Is it worth the strife I feel when it is over and done? 
I say yes. Because I can love, I've already won. 
Tonight there's no sorrow. No grief. No pain. 
I lay my head down and know love can grow again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?