Wednesday, July 16, 2014
say something...
I am frustrated today. I like to think I give my all in everything I do. The one thing that I can't handle is drama from a guy. This song came on tonight at the end of SYTYCD. A great big world performed live. It makes me think of the past relationships or attempts at them, if you will. I find myself thinking and racking my brain at what I keep doing wrong in my life to get to the point of seeing guys walk away. I know that when God removes people out of your life you are not supposed to chase them. I recently got a very drama filled phone call from a guy. Are you just missing me or do you want me to chase you?!? Gahhh! I am not playing this game. Next. "say something I'm giving up on you..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?