Atelophobia:
:::..the fear of never being good enough..:::
Who suffers from this? this girl does. Real lifesies. It is funny though. I can't help it. Maybe its an oldest child thing? Or a girl thing? Or maybe because I grew up fast? Probably all the above. The funny thing is that I have such high expectations for myself but if you ask how I rate another at the same activity or milestone I'd be honest and give them tons of credit. Why not be proud of working hard and being recognized and being ok with the result you have? Dangit.
I have received some bummer-city news earlier today. I may not be able to afford to finish the photography program now. Apparently having three degrees already can prevent one from getting any student loans. That shouldn't stop me from being a great photographer. I am going to be challenging myself with many projects this year.
As for dating. All you fools wanna know and ask me who the new flavor of the week is. There's no flavor. I am the flavor. Sweet and sassy and full of spice!
xoxo, peace D
xoxo, peace D

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?