Trying to earn enough money to pay for summer semester photo classes. I am too big to qualify for student loans etc... meaning I am a graduated returning student. I want to do a few photo shoots this summer to help pay for school. I have a facebook page where I put pics of previous works. Check it out.
Playful Pixels Photo
My specialty is babies and kids but I love taking senior portraits as well. I have done a couple weddings and bridals in the past but prefer to do engagements and bridals. I also love taking pictures of colors and light and anything I find that interests me. When I grow up I want to be an editorial photographer so that is the direction I want to start heading soon. Who knows? Maybe baby couture... (hence Playful Pixels Photo)
xoxo, D
email me daniellec1311@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?