Ok kids I have a problem and I knew there had to be a term for it. I hate hate hate public bathrooms but for some reason aside from avoiding UTIs I can't NOT go like more than 12 hours without peeing. The word is:
Ya its a real word. hahaha I have to tell ya its been on my mind. I'd hold it if I could.
So are you ready for a story? I am kinda a big weirdo. Ya truth. I have never had the cajones to do what I did tonight. I know what you're thinking. I wasn't being a jerk. I was on a first date and enjoying the convo and company. Apparently the waiter was "into" me (according to my date) and kept coming to the table. I on the other hand was oblivious to the fact and shrugged it off. Now I am not new to dating and I was going to just go home after a nice night eating crab and clam chowder. My date mentioned as he was walking me to my car that it was nice meeting me and he will be going to New York for a week and will be "out of touch for the week." I remember some great advice. If he is going somewhere where he will be out of touch. Where is he going where he won't be in touch? The conga or the middle of the ocean? So maybe it was just nice to meet me.
"What if you meet the love of your life but you're already [with someone]? Are you supposed to let them pass you by?" -Quote from the movie 'He's just not that into you'
Well here's the juicy part. I get this feeling that I should go back in and ask... otherwise I will go another day wishing I had. Like the other day I was working on a photo project and up in the wasatch blvd area I was taking pictures of bikers and runners in 'motion' and this gorgeous guy ran past me and smiled and said hey and I was like dumbstruck. I totally blew it! So you think I was gonna let this pass? I actually contemplated it... the rest is history. To be continued...

and...and...and...don't leave e hangin'!
ReplyDelete