Tiger: my baby kitty, naughty, quick, and playful
Puma: my sweet big baby kitty, snuggly, sensitive, and obedient
Cougar: me... yeah, I like those boys young. Not Ashton/Demi young, not THAT young. Hahahaha! But I can't for the life of me date a guy who has kids and baby mama drama. Most guys that age are single for a reason. THEY BE CRAZY!
We are the three amigos, errr gatos! Tres Gatos. lol c'mon that was funny.
I have been having so much fun with my new photo classes! I have missed blogging and writing. Mostly I am glad that I have the perfect outlets to express my creativity and my love for light and color. Its hard though having deadlines and projects that seem incredibly hard to achieve but I have the will and the drive.
Writing is a big creative outlet as well. I have to think that somewhere in bloggyland there's a place for my rantings and words of tell tale shenanigans.
The odd thing is that I really am just a single chick in the world, hopelessly romantic and thoughtfully provoked to share with the world all my insidesies I care to scribble off.
Before you know it... Valentine's Day will be here. So I leave you with a whopping amount of sweet love.
Happy FEBRUARY lovelies and sweeties!



No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?