Sunday, June 23, 2013

Here's to me. Mrs. Robinson.

Yes. You heard it. From 21-28. That's who is asking this 29 year old cougar out. I decided I kinda like the pups. They bring out the youthful side if this old lady. It's funny. I don't remember getting this old this fast but it is super flattering to me to know that these little boys like me. I know I don't look 29. I hear age is just a number. But still. I'm not getting any younger. I'm getting older and fatter. Pretty soon I will self combust from my fatness. So I need to work on my mrs. Robinson physique. Speaking if my physique... I decided to train for a bike race. Yes. The Little Red RidingHood. Should be fun. It's next spring. That gives me enough time to talk myself into it!! Lol I am kinda excited to do the race. Not pay the $750 entrance fee though. I know where that money can go. Shoes. Jeans. Puma. Lol maybe I can save the money I would spend stuffing my fat face and put it towards the race. Today is the first day I deny cookies and candy and sofa. For good. I'm tired of looking like a blimpo fat lady. It's like the cellulite has resided in my thighs and I can't pull up my jeans anymore. Like the Levi commercial in the 90s. The chick was fighting her jeans. They won. She fell on the floor trying to get them up over her butt. Lol!!! Here's to me. Ms. Robinson. -the ms part cuz I'm not married. (: look at you smarty for coming to that conclusion already. 
Xoxo, d

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?