Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oh man.

I kinda feel like writing a short story. One where the ending is exactly what I want to hear. I'm getting pretty tired of the control freaks I run into whether it be online or a set up. Never ending texts, emails, IMs, Facebook. Again and again if I don't respond right away. And then I become disinterested due to the overwhelming urge to slap some shit out of someone. A guy usually. But particularly the egocentric and naughty boys. Who gives them the right to request dirty pictures? Yes I would like to ad to your overloading supply to your spank bank. Eeeeewww gag me. Wait. You'd like that too much. Ugh. Anyway schmanyway. I've been doing maybe a little too much reading and research about relationships and dating etiquette. You'd be so proud of me the fact I have put so much of this shiz to work already!!! But mostly I'm just too physically and mentally exhausted to deal with it. It's funny. You always want what you don't or can't have. Which is why I am still beating myself up over Brandon #2. Yes I know and I am never dating another Brandon. Rest assured. Lol it's crazy to think about relationships actually. There's always someone who gives the least amount of crap. Those are the ones who win the power. And us who care too much wind up screwed to the core. But hear me out fools. All you exes. Not sure if anyone even reads this blog... But what doesn't kill me can only make me stronger. Wiser. More perfectly put together for the actual man who deserves me. Yes this is a fact. Every day I become closer to being the woman I need to be. I just keep playing God and I need to stop it now. It only makes me sad and feel like a failure. But I'm not. I am woman. Hear me roar!! Eff you dumb asses. (: goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?