Thursday, May 2, 2013
I hate dating!!!
There are a zillion reasons to hate dating. Living independently certainly has its perks but if you are committed or married. Stay there!!! Dating is so horrible. I feel like a throw back fish in shark infested waters. This guy was totally taken when he pursued me. Pick me up and save me friends! But i really wish my ex would pull his head out if his ass and realize the catch in front of him. (Me) Ugh but it's no reason to stay swimming afloat an ocean of scary creatures. Yes of course. We women are not innocent, no. But definitely those of us who assume the good intent out of everyone until proven otherwise... We get filayed. "Oh there's a million other fish in the sea Danielle." "Don't waste your tears" "he's not worth it!" "At least you know now." But really? Is being a good person not enough to find true honest crazy-about-you love? What do you think I should do. I've already read 5 self help/relationship books. Gone to counseling, taken my happy pill, surrounded myself with good people. Yet I still feel like I'm in mourning. For a loss that wasn't even mine to begin with. I'm a fool. So tonight I'm setting fire to the ocean (thanks big oil companies) and gonna watch it burn baby burn. Screw dating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"So tonight I'm setting fire to the ocean (thanks big oil companies) and gonna watch it burn baby burn. Screw dating." Too funny for words Danielle. Where do these thoughts come from?
ReplyDeleteDon't get discouraged. Believe in yourself!!! I believe Mr. right is right in front of you but you just don't see him. Forget the "BOYS" and take your shades off to see the gorgeous "MEN" that are out there. You'll be here next week. Who knows. Maybe he's here...teehee. xo
I forgot to mention how stinking hilarious you are in my comment on your post about no more crying! Gosh darn you kill me!! HUGS!!
ReplyDelete