So here we are again. I am inspired tonight. Thanks to Idol I have a song I want to share tonight. I have been feeling so confused lately. I am alone. Not necessarily lonely. I am in deep thought with all this time I have on my hand. I know that there is someone out there for me somewhere. I need someone to watch over me... love all over me... be all over me. ← Now don't think dirty. I am serious here. Well most of the time. Listening to these band standards songs on idol makes me miss my grandpa. He would always know what to say to me when I felt alone. I don't know how he lived so long without a love of his own. My grandpa was the most amazing person I have ever met and I strive to be like him every day. I know he is watching over me. I am grateful for angels in my life. This pic choice today is my grandpas favorite bowling ball. A very special sport I shared with him and hold close.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
day 3 - Round
So here we are again. I am inspired tonight. Thanks to Idol I have a song I want to share tonight. I have been feeling so confused lately. I am alone. Not necessarily lonely. I am in deep thought with all this time I have on my hand. I know that there is someone out there for me somewhere. I need someone to watch over me... love all over me... be all over me. ← Now don't think dirty. I am serious here. Well most of the time. Listening to these band standards songs on idol makes me miss my grandpa. He would always know what to say to me when I felt alone. I don't know how he lived so long without a love of his own. My grandpa was the most amazing person I have ever met and I strive to be like him every day. I know he is watching over me. I am grateful for angels in my life. This pic choice today is my grandpas favorite bowling ball. A very special sport I shared with him and hold close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can feel your pain and it makes me sad. But remember, you can't give up because he-is-out-there-somewhere. You have so much to offer and that special someone will be lucky to find you. xo
ReplyDelete