Saturday, May 4, 2013

Change? Day 6 photo

I am not good at change. As you can tell. I don't like when my world gets turned upside down but I couldn't really take a pic of before and after now can I? That would be creepy. What I can do is try every day to admit that change happens no matter how hard we fight it. I know that. But still doesn't take away the emptiness and confusion. Tonight I am recovering from a run in with a dumb coworker. I am better than her. Because I don't make people cry by being a bully. Ugh.
Anyway. I am lost like pennies and nickels in the couch. Lost. Can find my way back into the hands and pockets of those that find value in my worth. It's funny how badly I want to find love and the harder I try the more it goes away. I am not desperate. Just limbo isn't awesome anymore.


Song of the moment : switch foot: dare you to move

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?