This was my preference in dating. Lol what the!?!?
"What I am looking for in a guy: Successful, educated with a degree, career oriented, fun, outgoing, trustworthy,integrity, loving, sweet, respectful, and always seeking new goals and ambitions. All the things I offer. And if you are aggressive and controlling etc. I won't respond well to that. I am really just looking to have fun and learn new things and hopefully date some great guys. I'm not interested in clubbing, those intimate encounter things, or whatever naughty idea. So please don't message me if that is what you are looking for. I love kids but I am not looking to date anyone with their own from a previous relationship currently. From previous experiences... it never works out. I also prefer not to date anyone over the age of 35 or under 28. Thank you"
Now keep this in mind... If you decide to set me up. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?