Monday, April 29, 2013

Namaste.

Today I attended church. I know. It didn't burn down. Lol but so much has happened these past few weeks. Like a rug pulled under my feet. Siting. Pondering. Freeing myself up for something better. Moving on. Forward. Today. I had the most wonderful experience. I went to visit a cute couple with triplets. Now I really hold them dear to my heart bc they are real. Nd the love I see between them. The sacrifices they've made. The challenges they've overcome and still endure. What a great example of what and who I strive to be. It doesn't matter what happened in the past. Just what I am doing toward the future. I am going to follow their advice and LIVE FOR MYSELF!! Because in the end... I am only responsible for my own happiness. There are a ton of cute and sweet guys out there. I know I have categorized them all as douches. Which rightfully so... The majority of the ones I have dated are and will alwAys be bc people don't change. I am thankful for this life. The support I receive. The love I give and receive. The meaning and purpose of my life. At church today we had a lesson about letting things happen the way they're supposed to. That just because I have a plan waiting for me doesn't mean God isn't brewing a better one for me. Tomorrow I start the photo challenge. And I also start becoming emotionally available. And yes I am so happy to be alive. I bought this new lens last week and it just arrived saturday, I am so excited to use it!! Stay tuned for my challenge!!!
xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?