![]() |
| Kind of feel like me and puma... in a sense, lost bust finding... |
'we're so getting engaged, I need to find the perfect OUTFIT!'
to
"You're breaking up with me because I'm too... blonde?'"Then what? My boobs are too big?" 'Because I'm not a Vanderbilt, suddenly I'm white trash? I grew up in Bel Air, Warner. Across the street from Aaron Spelling. I think most people would agree that's a lot better than some stinky old Vanderbilt."
to
"But if I'm going to be a partner in a law firm by the time I'm 30, I need a boyfriend who's not such a complete bonehead."Now, I completely agree elle. You shouldn't settle with such immaturity in fact, don't you know that you belong in their world. I for second, do not. I never grew up privileged or spoiled. Hot guys nevered whistled at me haha nor did I ever have a daddy that made me a snob.
On a second note, I am also currently reading an Emily Giffen novel, "love the one you're with" which is becoming a complete waste of time. A lot of the book is about the main girl whose husband is elite and rich and his family is full of snobby friends etc and all the main girl, funny her name is Ellen, (not elle) never feels like she belongs nor is welcome. When is comes down to temptation, ellen is very much drawn to it... risking her marriage and the perfect new life her husband has created for her. I feel like that could have been my life had I not dodged this bullet. never feeling welcome or approved of. Always worried that I wont fit in. I really don't need to justify my existence in this world. If there is a man out there that listens to bull face lies and assumptions and still wants to say he loves me... well Theres another thing coming to ya buddy. So as I bid you adieu and wish all you dumb fools in love good freakin luck, I hope you sit and think of how lucky you are to not be jaded, screwed with, messed up, and left for dead. I on the otherhand think like before. Men suck balls. (: most are still liars and cheaters, some are just cowards. Yes. Pussies in a mans suit. Go kick rocks!xoxo, dani
*this excerpt dedicated to sarah g. Love you sis! *

Oh my heck. You are so funny. This is one of your best. You get better and better with your writings with your experiences. I think you should think about writing your own story and get it published through Random House. Really! I sure love ya girl.
ReplyDelete