I loooove this back drop! Come over lets play with my stuff yay!!! Ps I am having a really good day for those of you who follow the journal blog. thanks for seeing that I am well. It means a lot to me. I am going to live for me. Every day. happiness to all.
Monday, April 29, 2013
30 Day photo challenge Day 1 Fresh
Day one- FRESH: well I thought about it and since its so pretty and warm out I decided on fresh cherry blossoms! How beautiful. This is the exact color out of my camera with my new wicked lens! Ahhhh!! So exciting. I decided to also re-do my closet. Its coming together so nicely I might add. And lastly, the studio I am working on is about not done... lol so I decided to mess around with light in the room instead of sanding and painting. Wow so much natural light in there. I have a present for you. Its ME!!! hahaha Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Back drop bright and cheery. Great attitude! Great pics!. Looks like your new lens is spot on!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete