Sunday, February 10, 2013

50 shades of pink.

So many of my friends will get a kick out of this post I am sure. Including the title. My life has been quite the entertaining outlet for most of you dang fools anyway. With Valentines quickly approaching I figured the best gift I could give was the gift of self preservation. Which is why I spent some investment on a few new gym attire items from the VS. Mainly to "want" to go to the gym. I hate it when I look like Fat Amy at the gym an everyone there swears I don't even try. Everyone being the annoying hot girls that feel the obligation to put on makeup before hitting the meat market. puhhhlease. You look redonkilous. Whatevs. ok I titled the post 'fifty shades of pink' because I am proud to be WOMAN... and for that I am also grateful for the excuse to be all types of moody. Now those of you that know me know that I am not secretive like Christian Grey. But I do change and mold my mood accordingly.
At times I can be:
jovial, pleasant, sociable, resiliant, joyful, singy(you outta hear me!), loud,
elusive, clueless, mind wandering, naive, conservative,respectable
silly, playful, peppy, cooperative, perky, giggly, ticklish(don't even)
frantic, anxious(theres meds for that), worried, stubborn, picky, naughty, nice,
mischievous,  sympathetic, empathetic, serious, honest, down, quiet,
evil(bwaaahhahahah) raunchy, mean, temporarily insane?, bitter,
jealous(very), mopey, tolerable, hopeful, romantic, hopeless romantic,
loving, comforting, helpful, admirable, and disruptive

How bout we all take this personality quiz and see if we should still be on verbage terms!!
http://www.youbeauty.com/quizzes/personality

So how do you like me now?  hahaha! Ok this time of the night, i am sick, hopped up on cough syrup, avoiding the Ambien bc of its death defying effects(ask everyone at work) and I am forced to stare blankly into the dark because I slept thru the day. ughhghgh
Ok now I am thinking valentines day shenanigans. What does a single girl like me do on a holiday such as that? What would Liz Lemon do?!?



If you haven't seen 30 rock wth is wrong with you?!?
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY NO ONE!

d

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha. Great blog, as always!!! Sure hope you find the special kind of man that knows what he has when he finds you. You left out...the most amazing daughter, sister and auntie. Your blog always brightens my day and today, well, it was especially funny. You are so amazing Danielle!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?