Tonight I had the luxury of wearing a fabulously crafted ball gown.. Attend a masked ball. And make a damn fool of myself. My gimp foot wasn't too bad today. Except now. It's all swollen and hurting again. Ugh. But I did get my hair did and make a crafty cool mask. I wore these scrapbook sticker rhinestone mess on my chest and won a prize for being cute. It's funny that the night turned out cool even though I didn't have a date. No I'm not a loser. I am glad I represented myself. And I was happy! It's good because I feel confident and pretty enough to hold my own, make new friends at these events, and even befriend the wanna be high school prom queens of young adulthood. Hahaha it's funny. I don't think they intimidate me really. In fact I was chuckling tonight at the silly girls who kept going out to the camera man to get more slutty hot girl pics to prove their beauty. Who the hell cares really!?!? So you will have some pictures. You know the truth? We all like to look at pretty pictures of OURSELVES! True fact. Vanity is a curse we as young adults take on the burden for. We are on the hunt for a mate like wild animals and instead of sitting in our lion dens like lazy bum lions we go out on the prowl and HUNT for our prey. We jump and roar until we are noticed. Fearsome as we seem we are adult kitty cats looking for someone to snuggle up to by a fire... Back in the den.. Right?! And I am so tired of hunting and starving. I would rather sit by my fire in my Lion den and wait for a prey to walk past hahaha!
Oh wow. I have become a tired lady carried away in animal planet talk. If we are gonna talk animal planet, I'd rather talk honey badger. Yeah. Haha the honey badger don't give a...

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?