Saturday, December 22, 2012

30 rock is my moral compass


Jenna:
How's it going in there?
Liz:
Great. Trying on jeans is my favourite thing. Maybe later I can get a pap smear from an old male doctor.
Jenna:
Oh come on, Liz. This store is cool. It's huge with all the young people. I mean, all the US.
Liz:
This place is trying way too hard. Why are there straight jackets everywhere?
Jenna:
Because before this was a clothing store it was a mental hospital. It's winky and fun, Liz.
Liz:
Okay, I tried 'em on. Can we go now?
Jenna:
Miss Lemon, you look HOT.
Liz:
Really?
Jenna:
I swear to Kabbalah Monster, those jeans are perfect. Look at your butt!
Liz:
Oh my God, is that me?
Jenna:
Liz, it's the dream! Boy on the bottom, girl on the top!
Salesman:
OM God, those jeans are zing.
Jenna:
This online slang dictionary says it's short for "amazing." Or it's a club drug made from a tooth whitener. Either way you win.
Liz:
I'll wear these jeans out and I'll take ten more pairs.
Salesman:
Tastic. Shall I put the pants you had on in with the jeans?
Liz:
No. Burn them. [whispering] Burn them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?