Saturday, November 3, 2012

So I'm an idiot

I recently have downloaded a few self-help books to the kindle. Because school and work doesn't keep me busy enough... Lol and I am becoming wiser by the second!!! Tonight's read: textAppeal for girls. Now what?!! You ask. I recently well no, I usually say the most weird outlandish things and assume the worst via text. I had no idea the detriment of my actions until late. Until its too late and I have no idea why I hit "send" or reply so soon to a message from a dude. I also have poor txt etiquette and say sorry for too much. Pretty much saying "I am pathetic, can I be your bitch?" And then I also realized that I do the whole incessive phone checks hourly for a response and take it personally when I get nothin. In all reality, maybe he really IS busy. Or IS tired? I have a lot of homework on this subject to still do. But I now know that every text conversation and every secondary doubt/misinterpretation was not necessary. I highly recommend you read this book. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?