I am the world. I am a fire.
Running glowing with my fueled desire.
No to all the seconds and thirds
Only now to take myself higher.
The blood in my body boils over
Wanting wishing working now
Take me to my silent vow.
Only I can save my soul
The corrupt. Deceit. Wicked in vain
Never to touch my soul again.
Tonight I take my silent vow
Keep it's secret safe somehow
To love. to lose. to want to pray
To go without. To never see the world
It's better to have lived today
Than die another day a lonely girl.
The one we love will see its death
Wickedness swallows all the rest
Choose to be one of the true
Our land. Our life. Depends on you.
This poem was completely inspired by all the people freaking out about the elections. So if anything have no fear. As long as you have the ones you love and the desire to survive and thrive you will be fine! (: smile. We've seen worse and as a man kind survived. For centuries.
Now on another note. A much lighter one. Danielle's dating 411: blah. The end. Pretty exciting I tell ya!!! Hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?