Ok whatevs. I am so not funny. I am declaring WAR on dating. And I am also admitting that I ate cake today and an eclair yesterday. Ugh!!! What the heck?!?!?
I am totally enjoying hanging out with friends. Especially with no pressure or drama! I love it. What I don't understand is when a guy 'fakes' he likes you and secretly wants you in his life but selfishly won't even commit to a date/time spent and makes up excuses etc and then expects the girl to still be around. Technically its my fault for being the dumbass in the spotlight and allowing this to happen but its becoming more common the older I get to just tolerate stupid people, accepting their actions as 'normal' and 'okay' But really I am putting my pretty little Jimmy Choos down, and saying END NOW!!! You may be hot and check off my list of qualifications to date me but I will not come begging for anyone nor play mental mind drama games.

On a second note... nah I actually just wanna beyotch about this b hole. Just a little longer. argh!!! Why do you waste my time and energy?!?!? Why do I give a flying efff? Oh by the way, I am only allowed to date guys that like me... well guess theres no one left. SO I am taking a break. Anyone of you creepsters and you know damn well who you are, jerks, that text me looking for some attention from a pretty girl, you have got it alllll wrong. I am so over it. ok soapbox OFF. Thanks
Happy thoughts anyone? After all this is supposed to be about loving the good life. hahaha! Freak. Ok I have a good thought. I am enjoying some nice music at the moment. I heard a song earlier today that reminded me of my ex bf(the liar/cheater) and I didn't even miss him!!! I was so happy. I am actually over brandon. For the first time I am ok that he is gone. Next thought. I had a dream last night that I visited my old friends at the childrens hospital I worked at before nicu and it was a cool dream. bright and cheery, different looking inside but I saw a few people randomly throughout the dream. I always have weird dreams. I try to decipher most of them. What do they mean? When I am losing something or can't find it in my dream I decipher that to life somehow out of my control. When there are bright or happy things, or paths that lead to something positive, I know that I am comfortable in my life with something that is going on. So ok then, positive outlook you win! hahaha!
The one thing I give myself is that I am determined and never give up!!

Except with my BSN, I am so friggin tired of school and busy work I could vomit. I missed a project this weekend. I usually would freak out but I actually don't care. Maybe my give-a-damn is broken again.
Possible, it breaks a lot lately.
xo, D

BRAVOOOOOO!!! A job well done, again!!. I laughed and said, "I'm so proud of her." I love the woman you have become and the sparkle in everything you say. And one more thing. He's out there...I promise.
ReplyDeleteI liked the saying, You treated me like an option so I left you like a choice...too. I'm going to share it. -Mom-