Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am un-datable!

I am the common denominator in all my failed relationships/dating experiences... hence the light bulb! makes sense now. BING! Ok besides my undying fear of rejection and crying frantically until I soothe my sorry dumped/dumper ass with chocolate, I am totally living in a fairy tale world. Exhibit A: Latest boy, totally a babe, totally a catch, totally... not into me. And you know what, I am just fine with that actually. I made the decision tonight that I am happy with myself and I can do ALL things for myself. Exhibit B: the guy who is still married but swears he is 'getting divorced' and thinks I would make a good mommy to his kids. Bagggggage. Drammmmma. End of story. Exhibit C: Uhm any other guy I have dated in 2012. Exhibit D: for douche bag, the ex bf of two years. See a trend here? All lie, all manipulate, all play with my emotions and I LET IT HAPPEN cuz I am a nice chick. Well I am too busy for games. I do not need to beg for a man to want to see me or date me. I'd rather be single than pathetic. So the problem none-the-less is myself. I need to change my outlook on dating. I am in it to win it. I am the trophy wife and any guy that ends up with me will get a nurse, a a cook, a crafty woman, a sexy woman O;  and a fun girl, a good future mom, a sweet heart, treats at work, surprise txts during the day, sweet nothings just because and everything else that I have to offer as a woman.
As for the match.com foolery- When I see guys that are 'never married' status I begin to think ... well in history past they have proven to be jerks and/or too picky or just afraid of commitment. What is their deal? Or divorced, no kids... Hmmm similar story to me? Or married for 3 months kinda jig? I dunno. Either way I wonder how I am gonna end up another check on their 'she's nice but not THE ONE' list. When is it gonna be my turn. Hmph! hahaha! Anyway
So this week I am playing mommy. My brother is still outta town and my sister in law went to go get him and spend a week in the bahamas... booo hoo... And I have ellie. She is 4 and says the darndest things. HAHAHA
So the reason I thought of this... Our convo in the car earlier today
Ellie: Danielle? Do you live alone?
Me: No I live with puma
Ellie: I know but where's your husband?
Me: Ellie you know I am not married
Ellie: I know but you need a husband, you are so nice.
Me: Ellie, you don't need a husband to live
Ellie: When I am big I will have a husband
Me: Save yourself the trouble
hahaha she looked confused (:
We have painted pumpkins, gone shopping, made caramel apples, created a haunted graham cracker house with confection frosting and candy, player with glowsticks, baked and cooked, and kidnapped my ddad for lunch. Its been a busy two days so far. Being a mom is hard work. But so far. So good.
As for the latest boy... I will keep trying. He is worth the work but I am not sure if I have it in me to keep going. I would much rather ME be worth the work. Grrrrrr. Why must life be this difficult. I just want to enjoy it dangit! Well I am gonna. Cheers darlin.

Song of the day: Andy Grammer: Miss Me



JUST LET ME HAVE MY FAIRY TALE!

D

4 comments:

  1. Girl you just gotta take a break from these dudes and focus on you for a minute. I think the right Guy will show up when you are least expecting him too. Its hard being alone sometimes. I eventually get lonely enough that I think about
    getting back with some loser for one reason or another. It never makes me happy for that long. Just hang in there it will all work out soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things WILL look up sweetness. I found this article today. I think it's worth reading. I love you

    Website: http://www.cbn.com/family/datingsingles/newlife_mrright.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks mom... I guess I need to blog about these tips. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?