
Ok so I posted this picture because it has made me smile. Its totally true. Hot guys are so lame. They know they are hot → they then become cocky... →and more and more shallow girls follow them around like puppy dogs so ... → well now we are property to order around → then the real girls that are sweet and wonderful who just want to date a frickin hot man get shafted (not literally-stop being gross) → then we get lower self esteem → hate those nasty girls who ruined our hot men → drool over the boys from afar → watch them get divorced after being douchebagholes to their women → they fall to rock bottom → realize I am real and worth the hard work → stop acting like an ass → then fall in love and I have AMPLE AMOUNTS of eye candy to look at. What the heck is so wrong with wanting to date and/or marry a hot man? What happened to romance? Love/lust and trust?!? I wanna sweet heart. I think once its gone and you realize how boring you are.. you feel deprived of normalness. The → craziness sets in... then I am stuck at home on a saturday night doing homework and most likely facebook stalking YOU!! yeah... Besides. What else would I be doing? hmmmm... good point.
Cute song. We will do a two-fer tonight...
Enjoy all the sweet sounds of the night. Ps I looove the rain. Not a fan of thunder and lightning!!! EEEEEK
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?