Funny lol-
RANDOM THOUGHT:
I wish my eyes were blue. It seems all the beautiful women in Hollywood are blue eyed bombshells. Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox, Taylor Swift,Chalize Theron, Scar Jo, Elisha Cuthbert, Cameron Diaz, Zooey Deschanel, Fergie, and Jennifer Aniston. Tell me they aren't gawwwwwwdddjeeeeous!
Even in the prohibition days. Women were so beautiful. Alll full of Gaudyness and fabulousness!! I am still thinking about doing that shoot. I have the coolest prop for it. And then I think, how fabulous single life is where I can do random things like that. And then I don't miss having a family or responsibilities. (: So As to keep myself busy tonight... enjoy these lovelies I perused off the Googlenator. (I own none of them and assume they are public domain.)
Well then add these pretties to your list of top 100 beautiful women! Lets not forget the one and only...
Miss Grace Kelly.
yes. Blue eyes... I will just have to settle for brown. Just Me,
Photo by, Aime Boudoir
Laters, baby...
xox, D
pss today's mood after 2 hours sleep:
HAAA!









How did I not make your list for most beautiful women?! Brown eyes are just as pretty D!
ReplyDeleteLove yout east coast lover,
Me