Sunday, August 5, 2012

What a catastrophic nightmare of a summer!

Schools out for the summer! HAHA wait? Its already August? Hmmmmphhh. *pouting*
Lots of changes in the D household. Starting with love and lost. Wow. Never in my mind havve I ever been so blown away by someone so amazing. Just what I needed to get me back on track to where I need to be in my life. Being 28 is tough. No sleep. No friend time. No family trips. No health!!! No time for me. Now I am done with finals. I am packing to move and downgrade my apt a little because I need to start saving. I can't afford to be me. 2012 really has been such a mess. But look at me?!?!? I am alive. And still down on my weight which is a shocker since I only make it to the gym twice a week. If my grandpa was here he would tell me he's on his way over right now to bring me a strawberry shortcake with fresh strawberries and REAL whip cream. None of that fake stuff haha! We would celebrate and I would tell him what is new in my life. He would celebrate with me the joys and good doings I am currently progressing towards. Today started out a little funkified. Now its a little more sullen. Packing alone and listening to ample amounts of Damien Rice, Amos Lee, and such can really make a girl down. So can giving away lots of clothes you are not sure you need or will wear anytime soon. Especially my fat clothes. If I get fat again, I will just have to wear the last pair of sweats I saved for emergencies. That alright with you? And I do laundry once a month... lol lol
I am glad we can still laugh a little. I haven't written in so long. I missed the photo challenge but I want to pick up something again. Have you ever waited for something to happen and then FORCED it to move quicker to expedite the process out of pure excitement and anticipation? Don't do that. Trust me. I miss this face a ton lately. More than I have ever another. How can you not love this face? This smile? AHHHH! I smile every time I see it. I know I am such a dork. Such a sweeet thing. Anyway. I am not moving far don't worry kids. I will be trekking it alllll the way across the hall. Wheeeew! I know. I gotta turn this music off or I might get to wrist slitting or lunch purging. Not really but it is a downer and I am seconds from crying. Damnit.
Change of subject. I have a goal I am setting. I am gonna keep my protein diet and lean up. All I have had today is a teeeeny ham sammy and a chocolate protein drink. Its funny how you can control that stuff so much better when all the other things on your plate are uncontrolled by you. And I need to post them again to keep me accountable. haha cuz no one likes a fatty.
So lastly I have a ton of super cute decorations that I am gonna get rid of. maybe on KSL or DI. Anyone looking for some new stuff? I don't have room for it nor do I have storage space. So puulllease come help a sister out. Plus I have a zillion vases from that one ex bf-boy (I know he did send me or bring me lots of flowers... sigh) if anyone wants them. Otherwise they are gonna go to the recycle bin. If I can't sleep tonight I might be back but for now I am gonna resume my packing status. adios migos.
D
Song of the day:
Damien Rice- Cheers Darlin

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Darlin'. Another great read. A lot has happened for ya this year but overall, I think you've handlsd it really well. Isn't life grand? At least it's never boring. Life is full of changes and thank goodness for that or we'd be stuck in darkness. I love my sweet child, Mom

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?