Yes. There is only so much that one human female can tolerate at a time. And Work and school and finances are enough to keep me plenty busy.
Besides:
"Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate." teeeehehe right?!?!? I think so. I may not be very good at sharing things but I am great at giving!
On a much lighter topic. I am going to the ute game fyi. Even though my season ticket with my grandpa isn't in my hands! Ya jerk. I have a kinda-date. Its more like a play date. (:
On a much heavier topic... Mr. Christian Grey... what am I going to do with you?! Stop messing with me because men like you don't exist. But this series is like a horrible train wreck. Can't stop needing to see and know more but I know it will make me sick inside if I continue.
Lastly, School schmool. Blech
Ok this post is mostly pointless in all regards, except for the cute pic.
Go. to. bed.
me

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?