Friday, August 10, 2012

just a little rumble



Word rumble.
What is so wrong with me that I have to second guess myself? In love, life, work and school. I think I slept almost the entire day today. had a date for lunch that I kinda oooopsed. But who meets on a date for lunch anyway?!? I am so worth a DATE DATE! haha! So honestly... I am just too busy to date.
Ok bag that topic.

Like lets dig into the topic of the futuristic D. I think I need a WAYcation. AWAY!!! Like somewhere tropical and warm and fresh! But dangit I ate a costa vida salad tonight. Grrrrr. Now I gotta run it off before I am caught DEAD in a swim suit! Speaking of swim suits. Did we not Loooooove uhhh uhhh ueyes. h uhmmmm the Olympics?!?!? Nom nom nom.

Ok hold on. I know he's got the hotness factor a little too extreme to his head... but c'mon now. Yum! Bluest of blue eyes. I am just k. Stop. But yes it did make the mens swimming more bearable. lol! When I grow up, I want to marry these abs and those eyes. (:

So I totally want to go back to the NYC. And frolic. Ok I need to go to beddy bye. And FYI thank you news. FOr claiming that XANAX can alter your mental status in order to run over your husband! Bahhhahahahaha! You stupid psycho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?