Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yussssssss!


"For every setback, disappointment and heartbreak, Danielle, ask yourself, "What does this create the opportunity for?"

And therein you will find its gift.

Everything has a reason,
The Universe"

Exactly!!!

So much to do on so little borrowed time today. Wow and I even get to go to a wicked rad concert tonight with my sweet ster. What a treat! Meeting. Oil change. Homework. House hunting... Yussss the hunt is back on! I am giving up on all y'all and just gonna plunge forward yet again! (: do what you want because you gotta. I have had the worst migraine today. Since 6 am. Whaaaaaah! But "I'm feeling betta now" gonna curl my hair. What little but is left on my head!!! I swear I lose a million strands a day. It's sad!!

10 year reunion in 5 days. Eeeek! Seeing a bunch of people I rarely remember and having to talk about the past 10 years... Sheesh! I know. I know I have a lot to show for the past 10 stinkin years. But still missing a huge chunk of my plan. Yes! You're right. A million dollars! Jk don't be silly. If I had the time... I'd do more with my life! Travel so much. To so many cool places. Take up more hobbies like yoga or biking. Maybe even become proficient in guitar and singing and make a YouTube video of me in my element singing a song I heard on my slacker radio.

Angus & Julia Stone - All of me

Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?