Tuesday, June 26, 2012

well blew that one didn't I?

So... I am going to start the photo challenge ... I am I swear it. But just as soon as I get my head on straight. Wanna know something craptastic? My fam bamly is going on all these trips and such and leaving me behind sadly because I have to work every other stinkin weekend. Now, you ask? Where is the fun in living a life if you can't live it? Or enjoy it? I recently spent 3 days or so working day shifts but I really don't remember a damn thing. Yeah Sad. I am sure I got pissed on and most likely ran my butt off and maybe awkwardly helped new moms breast feed. (boys you are all JEEEEALOUS of my job) but do I remember it? No. Do I even think I slept? No. I was a delirious nightmare wandering in the zombie darkness that was my bedroom. pretty sure if I were a coke crak meth head nutso or whatever... I would have been productive and cleaned my apt! So much for that. lol!

Caffeinated diet coke is as dangerous as I get and I think I am immune to its effects now. Ok ok. No funny ass story! Like last summer I had a similar story: Soooo tired before a night shift. I sold my Honda Civic, had worked the night before... no SLEEP!!! at all. I did a one time investment on a McD frap. BIG HUGE MISTAKE!!! Eeeeeek! 
"Hi I am Danielle I am your nurse tonight and I will be taking care of your twins tonight is this your wife?Hi Nice to meet you I am sorry I decided to try this frap from McD and its decided to take over my entire body but its pretty yummy so I just keep sipping on it and I am sure to wear down a little later but lets get started ok!!Why don't you start changing baby A and get her ready while I help mom set up to breast feed and then you can hold her while mom feeds baby B and then she can pump after and then you guys can stay as long as you like but I do hope you get some rest because tomorrow is going to be a big day with the babies eating more you know and such anyway lets get started!"
WTF! By midnight I was out cold on my lunch break in the break room. Baaaahahah! yeah no more of that lethal crap!

Ok on a new note... I did however discover a new hobby that I enjoy very much! Its actually fun and new and gives me a great healthy new perspective on life and my future if you will. I really love being a nurse. I love my photography(sadly I am so short on spare time) but honestly why wouldn't anyone want to avoid something fun and happy? Exactly. I am not sure if I am brave enough to keep trying at it. But the only way to get better and to love a hobby is to give it your all! I will keep you informed when I know more about it. (: haha don't you hate being in the dark?


Speaking about the dark: I really like evening. But not right now. its depressing sitting by myself.

Not speaking of the news: how cool is that trax line? I love that we are getting so commerce-able! But I still wanna move to Manhattan. My dream land. Ahhhhhh
Where all unnecessary noise is prohibited!

OMG so I need to make my photo list complete. Get your name to me! Join the challenge dangit

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?