I would like to thank pinterest for so nicely pointing out a pair of what I believe to be Christian Louboutin white leather pumps with a black lace toe. And the stupid post person doesn't have the link to where to get them. SO post it on pinterest anyway and get my hopes up. Ok gimme a break. Its 350 am and I am turkey fried from homework and researching ways that I have lost my hair. So I have narrowed it down to the usual iron def anemia, which I already know I have but my lack of diet makes it uhhh worse.. plus apparently rapid weight loss will cause it too. So... iron rich foods and vit e will be added! Plus I have to not stress anymore. HAHAHAHA!!! OK So WEBMD says so. Who is first? Massage? Music? Dinner? Oh yeah and I totally researched my name on google tonight because this article I read says you never know who reads what you have online... SO I found my ex husbands WIFE megan is 'related' to me on some people search site! hahaha! Uhhhh only through the EX. And It said her address.... get this... was two town houses down from where I was going to buy mine this month!!! HOLY FRIGGIN what the hooha hell?!?!? Too creepster for me. Thus I will say again: Everything happens for a reason. I have no idea if they are still knotted. I don't care anyway. We talked about that at dinner. Amongst 20 other things tonight. My family I swear learned from my grandpa how to change the subject quick... Its a learned skill you have to master in order to keep up with the cummins household lingo. See? I changed the subject a few times before I even got to the point of the bloggy blog post"

Ain't she pretty?
Now someone find me that shoe?!?!? This cinderella isn't patient enough for prince charming to find it and bring it back to her!!! A pair would be nice.. Size 8 thanks! HAHAH \
FML good night. Lovies. I gotta work the weekend away for the holla dolla.
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?