I believe I have seen every movie he is in but why can't he just be real life? Sweet, charming, stunning eyes to gaze into? I really want someone strong to hold me while I watch this scary movie on tv. I hate texas chainsaw massacre but its like a hot mess you can't look away from. Ok back on track D. I was totally head over heels for this boy. Stupid I know because I am not a fool... and only fools fall in love. I am not here on the earth to waste my love or talents, so I am trying my best to find someone who will complete me. But the harder I try the harder I fall or fail?.. . I have so much homework and reading to do. But taking a break to weed out the not-so's on the match.com NO SUCH LUCK. Serendipity? Where are you?
Ick. Why are all the hot guys jack asses or have a zillion kids? I am going to just settle with bradley or channing tatum. Yea. A mix of the two would be the ultimate HYBRID man. Sexy, sweet, hottttt, and stong, plus those eyes! I am not a butt girl. Or a size 0_o girl. Or even a money girl... I am an eye girl. Because the eyes say everything I need to hear.

Oh my goodness. I am in heaven.
please everyone let us take a moment of silence and appreciate the beauty...
.
.
.
.
ok. Thank you. I am about to pee my pants. I swear I have had three sugar free Popsicles and like a whole thing of juice while sitting here working on homework.
Lets all have a what I am learning moment, brought to you by the college of nursing:
DID YOU KNOW?!?
According to my public health nursing course:
- the average American reads at an 8th grade level
- most medical documents are written at a 10th grade level
- AND- it costs an extra $7,500 on avg to care for those that are not health literate. These people account for 90 mil american adults.
- People actually sign informed consents without really knowing what they have signed and can go back an sue the physician/hospital for doing a procedure. Crazy!
According to global health nursing:
Brad Pitt narrated all freaking 6 of the videos I had to sweat through about diseases of the small lost countries and olden days. Blahhh blah. I am so not kiddin. I was sitting there listening, contemplating taking notes or not... then I got through the third hour or so video and realized I was being taught by Brad-freakin-the-hottie-Pitt. Yeah you all wish he would teach your class. I just wish he were shirtless. mmmm yum.
Oh speaking of that. I woke up today after a sad night of trying to fix drama for a boy who I barely know and who most likely doesn't care and I got a message from this other guy. its one of those you know he copied and pasted. Now, I am no dummy. I was stupid once and replied and sent the same message to two hot guys who happened to be best friends and together at the time. Yeah I was young. (25yr) haha! Well needless to say, there are two gorgeous 6'6" hotttt boys out there in the SLC that I lost my chance to due to stupidity and over-excitement. So that story has little to do with global health. Which shows you how much I actually paid attn to the videos! Damn you hot Brad Pitt.
According to my clinical Physiology, I am dumb: I have too many reading and homework assignments, quizzes etc. And I feel that it is just a review of pre-nursing trauma that I do not care to relive EVER. SO I will not bore you with neuron cells and Action Potentials.
But what really makes me mad is co-sleeping with infants. There is too much of this happening. It is considered child endangerment. NOT S.I.D.S!!! And is persecuted by law. So don't do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?