Wednesday, May 30, 2012

gratitude and happy thoughts today

Have you ever had the chance to sit and think about what you are doing in life? What you want? What you deserve? I think I should take another moment to share gratitude.


  • I am grateful for life!
  • I love to be happy. 
  • Bright things make me happy and I am thankful to God for letting the sun shine today. 
  • When I cry, I am thankful for forgiveness and hope
  • I am grateful for my job. Where I meet some amazing people!
  • Without miracles I wouldn't know the joy of blessings. 
  • When I grow up, I want to make a difference
  • I am grateful I do not have an abusive sig other ( yes I am watching cops-idiots!)
  • I love to smile and am grateful I have straight teeth!
  • Had a starbucks mocha coconut today and it was delish- So I am thankful for starbucks
  • I am thankful for fat pants... because they DON'T fit me whaaaaaahooo!
  • Oh gasoline. I am so glad I have a half a tank of gas to get me down to price to see some babies! Wed(today I guess) I am going to do the coolest photoshoot! I can't wait to show you!
  • I am so thankful for love. Love of family, music, passions, talents, friends, lovers, animals. All the love in the world.
  • My brain. Yes, Although I am crazy, I can still make decisions and live with consequences. 
  • When I grow up, I want to be as independent and awesome as my sweet grandpa!
  • I am so thankful for the gift of tongue. Now I may say cool things but I say stupid shit too! So on top of that, I am grateful for filters. yeah...
  • Emotions: Oh what would we do without emotions? I know that is how I communicate. 
  • And yes, I am sooo thankful for my computer... I write, do homework, read, and edit pics, blog and keeep in touch with the world! 



I want to wake up every day feeling like this!

I am trying to be happy regardless of the situations and trials I face. Its easier to smile and go on with my days than to dwell, hibernate, and cry. THAT TAKES TOO MUCH ENERGY!

Listen to the universe msg today:

"Life's magic is a lot like a swift flowing river, Danielle. No matter how long you've overlooked it or unwittingly swam against it, the instant you stop struggling you're back in the flow, hat down low, coolest cat on the block.

In other words, Danielle, your so-called "baggage," ain't no thang." 

Coolio - 
    The Universe

1 comment:

  1. This was a happy blog Danielle!!! As your mother, words cannot expresss the feeling knowing my children are happy. We all have our ups and downs and without them, we wouldn't be who we are today. Yes, we all have many things to be grateful for and if I may say, I am so grateful for my woderful children grandchildren, all of my family and most of all, for life! I love you sweet girl! Best of luck in Price today. Can't wait to see the pix. Hugs-

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?