Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: My computer and and instant knowledge at my fingertips and cellular devices and modern technology

I am sitting here on the plane and I have to pee really bad. I downed like a huge white chocolate raspberry mocha before the flight because I only got an hour and half of sleep before I had to get back up and act in day mode. Stupid Delta wants to charge me this to use WIFI:
Gogo pass
Gogo 15-Minute Quick Pass
Here's your 15 minutes. Sometimes that's all you need
$1.95
Gogo Flight Pass
$4.95
Delta Traveler Pass
$34.95
Gogo Unlimited
$39.95
Gogo 24-Hour Pass
$12.95
Delta Annual Pass
$399.95
Yeah I know right? Besides Delta being lame and using the Internet as Hostage on a flight they delayed taking off by 45 min, they also don’t have movies on the seats. What kind of flight is this? Circa 2009?

Lame. Besides Delta being dumb, I have a ton of homework I have to do, all of which is attainable online… ONLINE. So I have to wait till I get to my mommas house to download it all. I was going to write on how I am grateful for cell ohones and computers, which don’t get me wrong, where would I be without them?!?!? But… I am serious. I might as well be in the medieval times right now. My comp is nearly dead and my phone is useless. Aside from that, I love that I can edit my pics on photoshop with my fingertips. I can make a call, take a call, text a message, check an email, google just about anything from my droid. Research and write, edit and play, enjoy, order, sell, etc etc,!!!!!! on the computer! Modern technology is what has made this world go round! I have to agree with my dad when he says, “Danielle, you would have never survived the pioneer days.” He would be correct. How would I manage without any of my modern aneminities thanks to technologies?!? J

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?