It's funny how I pre-chose this as day 3 for my thankfulness... today I got paid... my check was 1 day short pay. Rent is due by uhhh today. I had some bills due today. And AND ANNNNDDD. i am supposed to be leaving on a trip tomorrow as soon as I get off shift to go help my friend move all her stuff back to the SLC. OH AND I had a migraine at work the second half of my shift so I was a worthless hud and the crying and lights and sounds and even smells made me wants to scream and/or vomit. Then I came home to a mess of an apartment which I have no motivation to clean so I started to clean and dropped one of my pink gerbera daisy flower plates on the counter as I was emptying my dishwasher... KABBBOOOOM. Broken. Salvaged from the D. Now halvsies on the counter... sitting there. Irreplaceable because I was shorted a shift. lol And I am tired of cereal for every meal I am home. If I weren't in school, I would be picking up more shifts and thus, able to buy more food. So Back to being grateful.
I am grateful for being able to buy at least cereal and milk. And after next week I am going to start saying no to all charitable family events, sorry family. You are my number one gratitude but not my number one priority. :) I have to work tonight so this bloggy blog is gonna be lame. Sorry. I am grateful for the ability to work and that I am physically and mentally able to hold a job. I am grateful to be raised accountable, dependable and hard working! I need to be better about budgeting but I definitely make due barely each month. I have a roof and a warm place to come home to. Puma has food and lots of beds to sleep in. We have space to play and walk around. i live in a very nice area and close to freeway and shops, food, etc. I have a nice car. Clothing. A bed. Shoes and coats. All the things I need. And even though it took me a while to get on my feet after I left that ONE BOY, I did it! I am financially stable. And for that I give my gratitude. Now HR, please get on getting me my day I worked hard for! I need to stay financially stable...

Good job!!! That's a great attitude Danielle. Real proud of you for making it all work within your means every month. I wish you the best always. I love you.
ReplyDelete