Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22: life's ups, downs, not knowings, learned mistakes

The funeral by Band of Horses came on as I saw this sunset.
 Couldn't have had more power and UMPPHHH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMFWFhTFohk
plus tonights what I am learning, brought to you by... the sunset! So I am learning in photography that one of the biggest lessons to learn is this: DON'T BECOME A DSLR SNOB! Just because ya have a big spendy camera with big spendy lenses doesn't mean your new iPhone doesn't have the cajones to take a kickass pic of the sunset. Yes it is off 90th and 1-15 around 5:30. yes I pulled over. YESSSS I stuck my head outta my sunroof!!! HAHAHA!
Here ya go: 

I can't help but have a reason to post todays gratefulness... I mean come-on?!?!?! Who wouldn't be thankful for rock bottom? Or anxiety attacks for not knowing what is to come? Please!?! ME!!! hahaah. Whatever trials you face... There has to be a reason for it. Good or bad things always happen for a reason. I believe that with all my insidsies and outsidesies,


“I believe that everything happens for a reason. 
People change so that you can learn to let go,
 things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, 
you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, 
and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Try today, to think about the sucky things and then think... "why did this happen?" Then "Ok so if I didn't get that job but I got this job, I met my husband." So there! Win! Or if you got in an accident and couldn't go to a play but you met someone in the hospital. What if that was me, I was your nurse and you somehow changed my life? Even this... Black friday. SOLD OUT?!?!?! How can this be? It wasn't meant to be. Saved you $50 bucks! Yay! Now spend that $50 dollars on your child some other weay, maybe a craft project together that they will want to do. Ava asked me the other day when I asked what she wanted for christmas "Can we just make a gingerbread house again but this time one that won't fall over?" HAHA she just wants time. Everything happens for a reason. On that same note I believe that my dad had these kids, not me, to teach me gratitude. I know that I will love my kids that much more. 

Think about that.

2 comments:

  1. So true... IF I had not have had Gavin that early I would not have met you! PS you should get your siblings a Babba Box... just google it. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?