Sunday, July 31, 2011

sleep?!? an unknown concept

Sleep... its highly over rated anyway. Now insommnia, INSOMNIA is the NEW black. It is so IN! So far I am the trendiest person I know. After working two day shifts in a row I went to my dads for my lil bros bday party tonight. I was practically falling dead over myself. I was so tired. I ended up on the couch asleep. Its hard switching from graves to days so often. I don't think anyone understands. I came home and got ready for bed and BOOOOOM! BRAIN=WIDE awake. Brain. You jerk. AND I have this really great post idea for my blog about winter fever. But I can't get my vibes flowing. But I am listening to some SLACKER radio. I love my premium unlimited skips. So I am saving that winter post for tomorrow when I am more focused and not so insoniatic mushed brain.
night kiddies.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?