I get a lot of inspiration from mother earth. The beauty of nature, of food and its vibrant colors, from flowers and all the different kinds, from people and their personalities, from light. I LOVE LIGHT. I also get my inspiration from simple things like my fairy. She was a gift from my daddy when I graduated HS. I have had her out and about all over my apt. I just had to capture a pic of her while she sat there so pensively. Staring at me. Wondering why I was up at 4 am. I love her orange wings. Even though orange is not my favorite color, having her around brings a new splash of color to my space. And the fact that it was from my dad makes it even more special. I love fairies. Especially because they are mischievous and naughty, two things which I dare not to be. ;) They also play outside all day and with flowers. They are friends with bug and insects. They can fly.... how cool is that??? AND they sprinkle glitter. What's not to love about a fairy, really? Anyway, here is my inspiration for venturing outside my color bubble... my beautiful orange fairy.
Enjoy natures beauty today! Loves, D

life is a fairy tale. And you are my sweet fairy angel. Daddy
ReplyDelete