Epic fail. Nonetheless, a cool shot. I am gonna try this day 21 shot again tomorrow when I have a better idea... and not standing in the middle of bangerter hwy risking my life. lol It was rainy all stinkin day long. Even when we made a trip up to the salt lake city cemetery to visit my grandpa's gravesite. Still not really kicked in that he is gone. Sad face.
Anyway, besides being gloomy today, my ANDROID decides to take a crap last Wednesday and then the new refurb one (that's how VZW rolls) that was sent to my apt, committed suicide earlier today. It literally shut off and went into seizure mode and then had a battery sign on the front. Guess I am not meant to have a communication device this week for some reason. And I couldn't lay out by the pool today cuz the rain. And my grey TOMS got all wet. Now they are probably gonna stink. Ewww. Damn. On a positive note, I did manage to buy a tooth brush and some lawn chairs today. And I helped Becky on her photo challenge. Now she is all caught up! Yay! I need new ideas for another photo challenge. And I need to stay up as late as I can tonight. I am starting grave shift rotations this week so I have to get into night shift mode. Bleh. I love night shift just not transitions. And I un-love crappy Droids.
You can totally see the little clicker in my hand.... but you can't see my face. I was frolllicking in the middle of the road. I am not a smarty... cool sunset though with the colors and all. :) Happy sleeping. PS I might get bored and post something else. Who knows.
xoxo, Me

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?