Hmmm One of my favorite pics to take so far. I love sunsets. Utah mountains are so amazing. I put myself at risk in mosquito land for this awesome pic. Ouch! I took a bunch of sunset pics tonight. I was sad to note that my tele lens is broken from the fall it took on the cloud pic day. Soooooo sad. But on the plus side, I had a good day at work... more good days = payday = a new lens, someday. Any-who, I am getting sick of this photo challenge for the one and only reason of my perfectionism cross to bear. I hate not having the best picture first shot. I took like twenty pics tonight and couldn't decide which one I like best. So I settled with this one. I am so stinkin tired. Sheesh. I am not even a bit witty tonight. My apologies. Here is Day 12: A sunset from Draper, UT
Night, I have a parade to drive in tomorrow which requires me to be up at the butt crack of dawn.
bleh, D

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?