Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What about wednesday?!


 
What I am loving Wednesday:
Random spurtings on my facebook and/or blog.
Lacey clothes, which are totally cute, oh and I love frilly anything!
Photography and editing.
Cute sparkly shoes.
Family. Although I am hibernating away from anyone lately, not on purpose...
I really love electric lemonade, which for some reason has been discontinued... anyone know the recipe?
Loving this warm weather. Where have you been all my life?!?
My cute car, although I can't seem to part ways with my honda civic...
Hot pink anything
Fruit! especially strawberries. :) AND FROZEN YOGURT Yummmm!
And... baking cupcakes! I really want to learn to be a cupcaker. :)

Hmmm, so I have been working grave yard shifties and have managed to neglect my bloggy. Booo for that. I am so dang tired. I came home after a long night and took my rx sleepin pill and maybe some melatonin and managed to sleep like the whole day. I surely needed it. What I wish tonight is for things to start moving in a forward pace. For everyone in my life. Its hard to feel like life is just stagnant. It seems to me that everyone is either pregnant or just popped out a kid. I am surrounded by babies. EVEN AT WORK! hehe. I am grateful I do not have littles right now because I am very selfish with my time and resources. I love my sleepy time. But, it would be nice to have some sort of purpose in life. But alas, no babies for this girl.

On another note, not creepy or anything like the first note, I am enjoying work more. Things seem to be settling down a little now. Even though I am just as broke (buying a new car willl do that to you) I seem to be "ok" with just Rn salary. I make it on my own. Something to be proud of. Also, I have managed to lose a little weight and for the first real time in my life since I was 12 years old, I feel comfortable wearing shorts in public. YAY for that. Doesn't hurt the fact that I have cute shorts... FROM EXPRESS and H&M. So my besty told me they are building an H&M in salt lake... WHAAAAAT! yay!




Anyway, I am awake tonight because I have been sleeping all stinkin day long. I have another therapy appt this week. Hopefully things go ok. Its weird paying someone to hear you rant about your drama. I hope she doesn't think I am crazy. HAHAHA! BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!! ljabflaskhfsa;flk.hngggkfbsfh,n, ok maybe a little. ;)


 Well, Until next time, Think of some things you love and write them down so when you feel like you need a pick me up, you have a list of options
xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?