
So today, being wednesday I have decided to be productive. Even though I worked ALLLLLL night last night. I am one tired girly. The job is getting better. Now that I am making friends. And not being so hard on myself. But I had some things to do today. I have compiled a bunch of photos for the funeral that I will put in some frames and give away at the funeral. Just some cute pics of whoever and granny. Also I had lunch with the most delightful person known to this planet. She is my besty and my confidant. My rock and my sister. I love her dearly. She never judges me and loves me back! She helped me find a dress to wear for the funeral. I miss her already. She is catching a flight back to nyc to finish up a trip she is taking there. Booo for long flights! Also I have managed today to get a coffee... which I need desperately. *YAWN!!! *Double yawn*. Oh my heckness. I am sooo tired. So I am actually not sad today. Guess the pills are working! Not really. I just am too tired to waste energy on frowning. Maybe when the coffee kicks in. *yawn* The dear sweet bf Brandon is such a sweetie. Always checking on me. :) Thanks for calling hunny. Ok so anyway, today being hump day, means the week is half over!!! YAY for weekends. I really need a break from my frowny face to clean up my aparty. Its kinda sad looking. You would think a teenage girl lived there. I have this humungo closet and all my clothes somehow don't make it to the closet... Don't tell my dad. he would probably pass out if he saw it! I should really clean my apt. :)
HAHA! OK so enough tom foolery. I miss my babies Ava and Ellie. There is this princess festival at Thanksgiving Point. If I were nice enough,,, I would take them. I just need to get paid first from work. Tickets are like $30 bucks per kid. But how else am I supposed to attend the festival? I need littles to cover me... lol

During grave shifts in the nicu, there is some reading time around two thirty am to three thirty. I downloaded "Something Borrowed" on my kindle. Not sure how I feel about it yet. Just started the book. Kinda scandalous. Anyone read it?
So also, I think I need a massage. All this stress and stuff makes me have migraines and such and neck pain. Then I am more pissy. Maybe I should do some Yoga or meditation. *AAAAOOOOOOHHHMMMM* Anyone up to get massages? Maybe tomorrow? Well, I better go pick up my pics and see how they turned out! Happy Hump day!
Ps. don't forget to tell your family how much you appreciate them! Without family, you would be all alone in the world.
xoxo, D
Oh, what I wouldn't give for a massage! Wish I could go with you....damn kids. Jk...I love them! :) Get some rest cute girl!
ReplyDeleteyay for Danielle. I am looking forward to seeing my sweet girl. I got my massage today from Judy. You need to have her work on you. I love you...see you soon! Dad
ReplyDelete