Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF


Today is friday. I actually had today covered for work. Yay for that. I am so unmotivated to write tonight. I spoke at the funeral today. I was nervous. It was sad, I didn't cry! I didn't take any pictures either. Usually at all my family functions I take pictures. But I thought it would be a little odd, being that funerals are a place for frowning. Collaboratively all the speakers commented on grandpa's driving someway or another. It was lighthearted and fun spirited. I came home after everything and fell asleep. I woke up to many texts from friends. I have such great friends. And my facebook full of condolences. Pretty awesome.

So I started my new craft project tonight. I am kinda liking how the rosettes are turning out but I think they are a little flimsy. Cute though. I bought some coool fabric colors. It is pretty easy! I will post pixies soon. And my ((xm)) radio that came complimentary with my new car expired. Sad day. I miss altNation. It was so nice to have all those stations at my fingertips! Guess I am using good ol radio.
I am so tired tonight. Am I making sense in my post? Maybe I am just rambling. Well, being that it is friday, I should want to partay! Maybe tomorrow. Enough blogging for now. Until I regain consciousness and can blog about something better. Night,
xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?