Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 8 of photo challenge: Bad Habit

So I decided I wanted to do a self portrait of me biting my nails because I have done that since I was maybe five years old. A very bad nervous habit. But I spent the majority of the day at the pool. Changed for kickball. Then attended a bbq for dinner. So needless to say, the procrastinator side of me won yet again. But... I am not leaving you empty handed, oh no. I decided since I like the pic from Becky I posted earlier, I would make that my bad habit. Although technically alcohol abuse isn't a bad habit, it is a sickness. But nonetheless, a wicked awesome pic of a wicked awesome drunkyyyyy. Love ya B! Thanks for the great friendship. xo B


Stop procrastinating already, Get off your tush and do something productive, like lay out all day! lol
xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?