Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 6 of the photo challenge: From a Low Angle (late! oops!)

So I worked like three straight days in a row and when I came home last night, I fell asleep. Like at 9 pm haha! I love work though so I guess its what I give up if I want a cool job. :) So I decided for Day 6 (from a low angle) to put a pic from my december NYC trip. I love Manhattan, especially in the magical time of Christmas! What a cool experience. My besties momma took me. It was like I was a spoiled only child! She did all the sight seeing with me! I love my surrogate momma Susan! So here are two of my favorite pics form the trip from a low angle. (because Everything in Manhattan is built UP anyway! :)
This is considered midtown, where Macys is! I loved the city rushing experience. :))

   
The soon-to-be NEW GROUND ZERO twin towers. They are putting a monument fountain on each basement where the two towers went down and building up around it! Such a cool experience to see the new towers in the making!!

Well I am gonna get ready for the day, we are going to the Arts Festival down town! Stay tuned for more cool pics from yours truly,D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?