Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DAY 3 of photo challenge: Clouds.

So I procrastinated a little, I knew the clouds one was coming up and yet I waited till today to take a pic and prayed for clouds. :) It was so stinkin hot today! "Ugh so hot... Milk was a bad choice." LMAO! No clouds in the sky until 6 pm... So this cloud looked like an apple but before I could get my camera out and set up the shot, it changed into a pepper! The sad thing is my camera is top heavy when I put on the telephoto lens and it plum slipped from the clip, off the tripod, and onto the concrete. AHHHHH!!!! Oh my heckness. Luckily my sweet baby Rebel is still alive to tell the sad tale. :)

So here are two pics of the cloud. I love the sun interfering with the chili pepper. And I love that we live in Utah with the beautiful mountains. Just wish that we had the ocean a little closer.

Taken with the telephoto lens, which was on my camera
when it toppled off the tripod. Stupid tripod.

Taken with my regular lens

Have a happy wednesday! Don't drop your baby on the ground...
xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?