Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Day photo challenge DAY 1: Self Portrait

Day 1 of the challenge was a photo of yours truly. Because I do not have jumbo long arms, Becky and I bought a clicker for my Rebel. Half of my pics are horrible but it had to be done. Because of my love for sprinkles and sparkles, Day 1 self portrait is in my faux studio with sprinkles on my face. I look like a total idiot but nonetheless... cute.  :) Have a looksy. (ps I still have honey in my eyebrows that won't come out. Oh the joys of creativity...)




:)

Being that it is a new week I should update on stuff. But I won't because I am too tired.
thanks for stopping by!
xoxo, D

2 comments:

  1. This is the CUTEST pict. ever! I LOVE IT! You are such a cute gal and your camera rocks my world! xoxo,

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?